Rhinoceroshop.ch is managed by:
Das3D Thomas Parisi.
By analysing them in detail, our cookies allow us to:
- Store the preferences you have entered
- Avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit
- Analyse the use of services and content provided by Rhinoceroshop to optimize the browsing experience and services offered.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
In the remainder of this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies by simply using the term cookie.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are used to manage the login and access to restricted functions of the site.
- Analysis and performance cookies. These are cookies used to collect and analyse site traffic and usage in an anonymous way. These cookies, while not identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to log on at different times. They also make it possible to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies. These are persistent cookies used to identify the user’s preferences and improve their browsing experience.
Third Party Cookies
Visiting a website you may receive cookies both from the site visited and from sites managed by other organizations (third parties) represented by the presence of social plugins for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by these sites and integrated into the page of the host site, aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The management of cookies and information collected by third parties is governed by the relevant information below:
Facebook configuration: access your account. Privacy section.
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google its browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed. Other so-called persistent cookies are also available on subsequent visits by the user and their duration is fixed by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases an expiry date is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
Browsing the pages of rhinoceroshop.ch you can interact with sites managed by third parties who may create or modify persistent and profiling cookies.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies by using the settings on their browser.
The usability of the content is possible even if you disable cookies completely and disabling third party cookies does not affect in any way the navigability.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, browsers allow you to define different settings for proprietary and third-party cookies.